Welcome to King's Court RV Park
Looking for accommodations in the Grand Coulee Dam area? We might just have what you're looking for. We have 32 full service RV Spaces. We do have several RV spaces that are available for tenting also.
Free High Speed Wireless Internet for our guests!!
We have one bedroom cabin style units furnished
and available for Monthly Rental.
RV Spaces for Off-Season starting at $30 per day .
The King's Court also features the areas only public Laundromat, from the standard top load washers to the 50 lb. Bigboy washer, we feature all Maytag equipment All of our machines are coin-op and we do have a change machine that accepts $1,$5,$10 & $20 bills. Soap, fabric softener and laundry bags available also.
The King's Court is located in the town of Grand Coulee on highway 174 East
(7 tenths of a mile from the intersection of SR155 & SR 174, east towards Spokane)
212 East Grand Coulee Ave. Grand Coulee WA, 99133
Office: 9am- 9pm seven days a week, year round
Laundromat: Monday- Friday 8am-9pm Saturday-Sunday 7am-9pm Open year round - Public Welcome
Centrally located, we're just minutes from:
- Grand Coulee Dam Visitors Arrival Center and Laser Light Show
- Banks Lake -- fishing, Boat launches, water sports
- Steam Boat Rock State Park, Many walking trails
- Lake Roosevelt -- fishing, swimming, water sports Picnic areas
- Spring Canyon National Park, Boat launches
- Banks Lake Golf & country club (18), Wilbur Public Golf Course (9)
- Over half a dozen walking and hiking nature trails
- Colville Tribes Native American Museum
- Colville Tribes Museum gift shop.
- Tribal Casino -- The Coulee Dam Casino
- Grand Coulee restaurants, shopping, and other recreational activities.